For Monster Hunter Rise players, this is a guide of complete weapon that listed all combos and moves in game, let’s check it out.
The basic commands for the Gunlance are as follows:
- X – Lateral Thrust
- A – Shelling
- Hold A – Charged Shelling
- X+A – Rising Slash
- ZR+X – Guard Thrust
- ZR+A – Reload
- ZR+X+A – Wyvern’s Fire
- ZR – Guard
- Basic Combo
(Left Stick)+X > X > X > A
- Burst Fire Combo
X+A > X > A
- Strong Combo
X+A > X > X > ZR+X+A
Silkbind Attacks Wyrmstake Cannon:
- Press A after two Shelling attacks
- Press (Left Stick down)+A after a Charged Shelling attack
- Perform one of the following combos: X+A > X+AX+A > X > X > X or A
The basic controls for the Great Sword are as follows:
- X – Overhead Slash
- A – Wide Sweep
- X + A – Rising Slash
- A while charging – Tackle
- ZR in midair – Plunging Thrust
- Hold ZR – Guard
- True Charged Slash Combo – Hold X > Move left stick forward + Hold X > A > Hold X until fully charged
- Forward Lunging Attack Combo – A > A > A
- Stationary Combo – A > X+A > A
- Hunting Edge – This move is performed by holding ZL and then pressing the X button. This will send the hunter flying through the air to unleash a powerful attack. Players can hold X to charge it for a few moments, and if the move hits the monster, players can even follow up with another attack with X or ZR. This move uses up two of the Wirebugs.
- Power Sheathe – This second move can be activated by pressing ZL and then the A button. It’s a quick maneuver that gets the hunter to safety while also boosting attack power for a moment. This move uses up one Wirebug.
The basic controls for the Hammer are as follows:
- X – Overhead Smash
- A – Side Smash
- Hold ZR – Charge
- While charging ZR, let go to do a Charged Attack
- A while charging – Charge Switch
- Basic Combo – X – X – X
- Charged Side Blow Combo – ZR – X – X
- Monster-Stunning Combo – ZR (Charge level 2) – A – X – X
- Spinning Bludgeon Follow-ups (Release ZR at charge level 3 while moving) – Hold ZR – Move left stick with ZR – and then while the player is spinning, use X to do a follow-up during the first spin, second spin, third spin, or fourth and fifth.
- Silkbind Spinning Bludgeon – This Silkbind move can be performed by holding down ZL and then pressing the X button while the hammer is out. This move uses up one Wirebug and sends the hunter flinging forward to unleash a strong attack. This move can also be charged up to deal even more damage.
- Impact Crater – While this move can take a few seconds to fully perform, it can deal massive damage if it connects to a monster successfully. It can be done by pressing ZL and then A and it uses up two Wirebugs instead of just one. It sends the hunter high up in the sky and then they drop down to pull off a devasting attack. This move can also be charged up.
The basic commands for the Dual Blades are as follows:
- X – Double Slash
- A – Lunging Strike
- X+A – Blade Dance (Demon Mode)
- ZR – Demon Mode/Cancel
- Basic Combo
X > X > X
- Demon Mode Combo
X > X > X > X+A
- Stationary Combo
A > A > X > A
- Archdemon Mode Combo
X+A > X+A > X+A
- Piercing Bind – Pierces a target with a silk tether. Additional damage will be dealt if the hunter attacks the body part that is tethered. Furthermore, the tether will detonate after a period of time, dealing damage in correlation to the number of hits that were landed during the tether period. It’s best to target weak points of a monster with this technique, such as the head area. Costs 1 Wirebug Gauge.
- Shrouded Vault – The hunter is hurled forward in a designated direction. Getting hit while in motion triggers a spinning attack. Great for traversal or for countering dangerous monster attacks. Costs 1 Wirebug Gauge.
The basic commands for the Long Sword are as follows:
- X – Overhead Slash
- A – Thrust
- (Left Stick)+X+A – Attack while moving
- ZR – Spirit Blade
- ZR+A during a combo – Foresight Slash
- ZR+B after an attack – Special Sheathe
- Basic Combo
X > X > X > X
- Spirit Blade Combo (Requires Spirit Gauge)
ZR > ZR > ZR > ZR
- Fade Slash Combo (Requires Spirit Gauge)
X+A > ZR > ZR > ZR
- Special Sheathe Combo 1
X > ZR+B > X > ZR
- Foresight Slash Combo 1 (when successful)
X > ZR+A > ZR
- Special Sheathe Combo 2
X > ZR+A > ZR+B
- Soaring Kick – The hunter launches into a jump kick. If it connects, a Plunging Thrust is triggered. Landing the Plunging Thrust causes the Spirit Gauge to auto-fill for a period of time. If ZR is pressed upon landing the initial kick, the attack instead becomes a Spirit Helm Breaker that does massive damage at the cost of one Spirit Gauge level. Costs 1 Wirebug Gauge.
- Serene Pose – A web of Wirebug silk is weaved in front of the hunter, who will ready their weapon. If a monster attack connects with the web, a swift and powerful counterattack will take place. Costs 2 Wirebug Gauges.