Here is a guide for using, saving, exporting, and importing schematics.
- Hold [F] and drag select (mouse click not needed) buildings to create a schematic.
- You can then build this schematic elsewhere on the map, and/or save the schematic by clicking “Save Schematic”.
- Scroll to rotate the schematic. Press [Z]/[X] to flip the schematic.
- You can overwrite an existing schematic by saving a new schematic with the same name. (Useful for updating Steam Workshop schematics.)
- Right-click to discard the schematic.
- Click a schematic to select it for building.
- “Share on Workshop” creates a new Steam Workshop item that others can import by subscribing to. Schematics imported this way can be deleted by unsubscribing from the item.
- You can update your existing Steam Workshop schematics by clicking the right-most button > “Update Item”.
- “Copy to Clipboard” copies a text code that can be pasted as text anywhere, which others can then copy and import by clicking “Import Schematic…” > “Import from Clipboard” in the schematic menu.
- If a text code is pasted in the official Mindustry Discord, the Core bot will automatically replace your message with a file and an image of the schematic, with attribution to you.
- “Export File” exports a file that others can import by clicking “Import Schematic…” > “Import File” in the schematic menu.
Written by killall -q
- Journey How to import your EGS Save File into Steam
- DesktopMMD: How to import MMD Model
- Portal 2: How to Upload a Hammer Map to the Workshop
- A Hat in Time: How to Make Sticker Mods
- Dungeons of Dredmor: How to Fix Save Corruption