Hi, this guide is just a compilation of images showing compact designs for some of the crafting in the game.
I had never played before a game similar to Mindustry, so the designs here really helped me out. Hope it helps you too.
You can use this setup while making the following blocks:
Wraith Fighter Factory
Fortress Mech Factory
Ghoul Bomber Factory
Revenant Fighter Factory
Spirit Repair Drone Factory
Just make sure to input the correct materials and to give it enough power to operate.
You can use this setup for the Pyratite Mixer
You can use this setup for the Alloy Smelter
Did you know you can get Copper, Lead, Graphite and Titanium from Scrap?
Use this setup to get all this resources.
Melt Scrap into Slag by using a Melter. Then input that Slag(by using liquid conduits and routers) into a Separat
- Mindustry: Etiquette Build Guide
- Barro 2020: Controller Setup Guide
- Drift86: Xbox One Controller Settings and Config File
- Mortal Kombat 11: Fatalities 1 & 2 Inputs
- shapez.io Bulk Conveyor System Solutions (BCSS)