For Loop Hero players, this is a complete guide to anything Necromancer in Loop Hero. I’ve completed all 4 acts with the necromancer however still missing some skill unlocks.
The Necromancer is unlocked by building a crypt.
While playing the necromancer you’ll be able to equip 2 rings, 1 amulet, a book
and a shield (if you’ve placed an Arsenal card which is a gold card.)
Increases the amount of total skeletons you can have active at once.
Increases the chance of higher tier skeletons being summoned instead of the basic skeleton. So far I’ve experienced 5 different types of skeletons, those being in the following order:
- Friendly Skeleton – Your basic melee skeleton
- Warrior Skeleton – High damage, low HP
- Skeleton Guard – High HP, low damage, has the trait “First target” which will force enemies to target it first.
- Archer Skeleton – Support minion (They don’t take damage), these will be summoned after reaching the max (4) number of melee skeletons have been summoned.
- Skeleton Mage – Support minion (They don’t take damage). Has the same stats as the Skeleton Archer. They spawn like the archers after filling all the melee slots.
Increases damage and HP of skeletons.
Notice this does not do anything unless it’s a multiple of 1.
So being at 2.99 is the same as being at 2.
Stats in order of importance is:
Skeleton level > Max Skeleton (3) > Skeleton quality > Max Skeleton (*)
This is still very much a work in progress list, I’ve not unlocked everything yet.
Art of Control
+1 to maximum number of skeletons.
Edge of Impossible
20% chance to exceed the number of skeletons and summon 2 of them during the last summon.
+ 0.25 to skeleton’s level for a loop (starting from the loop when this trait was received)
Preparation for a ceremony
First two skeletons summoned in a day will be strengthened.
3 strengthened skeletons will be joining the hero on every loop to help in battle
Receive +3*loop hp after skeleton’s death.
A permanent +0.5 bonus to energy armor for every summoned skeleton.
After hero receives direct damage all skeletons have a 15% chance to immediately perform a counterattack.
Laying down one’s life
Any direct damage to the hero will be evenly split between him and his skeletons.
Summoned skeletons have a 20% chance to perform a quick 3-hit combo, with each hit dealing 50% damage.
Ambitions of the dead
After killing an enemy, skeleton fully heals itself; its damage and hp are increased by 10% until the end of battle.
+1 resurrection charge
Feel free to post your build idea in the comments, I’ll be trying out different builds as I play and will feature builds I have success with here.
Provided by Jabroni
The Thick Necromancer focuses on stacking as many Thickets as possible to boost the summon speed while using Laying down one’s life, Residual heat and Unseen care to stack energy armor. Focusing on a single stat, Skeleton level to boost both the damage output and hp of the infinitely respawning skeletons.
You’ll wanna look for: Unseen care, Field practice, Residual heat and Laying down ones life.
Only required building is Forest / Thicket which is unlocked by building a Forest in your base. Ancestral crypt should also be considered, however I’ve got yet to try that over the Arsenal.
While focusing almost purely on Skeleton level you’ll wanna get 4-5 total summon slots to split the damage from Laying down ones life. Can be done with either gear or picking up the Art of Control trait.
- Loop Hero Necromancer Tips & Tricks
- Loop Hero Necromancer Guide for Infinite Loops
- Loop Hero Necro Horde Attack Speed Build
- Loop Hero The Definitive Necro Guide (Deck + Build + Strategy)
- Loop Hero In Time for Lunch Achievement Guide