For Loop Hero players, if you are trying to get achievements. this guide provides some tips how to get this “In time for lunch” fast
First I recommend learn some basic game mechanics: how to stop your character on a cell you need, how cards and items rotate, how to summon boss.Later I will add some pictures.
It’s a most important part.
1. At first collect items with regeneration. You need them to keep your hp at max while you’re filling map to summon Lich. 2.5-3 regen will be enough if you won’t build too many enemy camps and won’t go over 9th loop.
2. Later try to get some items with Evasion without sacrificing regeneration too much. It’s a best stat versus Lich. At first you can get one item with 10-15% evasion and it will be enough. Later try to get more (still without sacrificing regeneration too much). Before boss you need at least 25-30%.
3. When you see that you are close to summoning Lich start looking for evasion items but don’t put them on. You better keep items with regeneration on you because they will help you keep your hp high. You always can stop in cell before boss and put on all your evasion items.
4. After evasion best stats for boss fight are: damage and regen. Other stats won’t affect boss fight much.
In short you need to fill every cell around your camp between in 9×9 square. And put minimal number of monster camps – enough to ger cards and gear and thats it.
1. With each loop Lich becomes stronger so. So you need to reach boss as fast as possible.
2. Remove from starter deck cards: Treasury (this run is about achievement not resources), Beacon (you don’t need more speed), Vampire Manson (somehow I had best result without it).
3. When Lich appears it appears in your camp and builds around it 9×9 parts of temple. Each part of temple increases Lich strenght on 5%. To prevent temple parts from appearing those cell must be filled with something. I recommend to put Grove on road and Spider Cocoon, Road Lantern around it. Also you can use Oblivion to remove temple parts.
4. Put Battlefield in start of your road – after your camp. It allows you get nice item on start of every loop.
5. Don’t use too many monster cards on other parts of road. Otherwise you’ll start losing health and won’t be able to beat boss. Do not put too many monster camps together. Mixed monsters can create problems. Exeption – if you put near Road Lantern.
6. Put Rocks and Mountains in 9×9 square to create Mountain Peak – it will give you lot of health.
7. Keep putting together Rocks and Mountains to get as max health as you can. Near with them put Meadows to make them bloom. Blooming Meadow restores more hp.
8. Every 10 placed Rocks and Mountains create Goblin Camp. Use Oblivion to remove it.
9. Avoid placing too many Cemeteries. Skeletons hit you VERY hard. If you’ll fight 3 skeletons or more you will regret it.
10. Keep monster camp cards for last loop. Once you’ll need only 5-10 cards for summoning Lich, stop on last cell before your camp and use cards somewhere. You’ll summon Lich instanly. If you didn’t fill 9×9 around your camp yet, it’s right time to do it.
- Loop Hero How to Kill Lich In First Expedition
- Loop Hero How to Kill the Lich Boss
- Loop Hero All Resources And How to Acquire Them
- Loop Hero Rogue Guide for Infinite Loops
- Loop Hero Warrior Guide for Infinite Loops