This guide is created for players just hitting level 70 and are wondering what they should do now that they hit the level cap, Not knowing where to go or what to do afterwards.
Includes NPCS, Dungeon Locations, CP Requirements, Transcendence Requirements, Gear, Items.
What to do after level 70
- Now you need to continue your supplementary quests, Do your dungeons to get your gear score up to 30k, Do your Chaos.Test Field.
After you finish that, you’ll be running the other ones at 50k CP to try and get that up till you can do the chaos dungeons in the Dimension Erosion Tab for the Chaos. Dungeons which require 60k CP to boost your CP to 110k.
*All of these Dungeons are in Windy Highlands*
- After you hit your 110k Mark, with your quests completed. You can now run the Ruin. Dungeons in the next Dimension Erosion instances.
- After you are able to start farming these and doing your quests, You’ll be trying to hit 140k CP and within these Ruin dungeons,
- You’ll see that they drop gear with Transcendence on it, which is not very much, however you need to hit 52 Transcendence, Which you can see by hitting I and checking the Tab next to your character image and 140k CP to continue to the next portal. To start farming the [Dimension] and [Dawn] Gear as well as [Unbeatable], [Sisters] and [Dirty Cleaner] Accessories.
The Gear you receive also has 3 little colors on them that are Blue|Red|Yellow – MP|Fighting Spirit|Technique, Your character after pressing I to open your inventory will show you what color you need, Make sure your gear resembles what your color is.
- There is also another reason to level Alternate Characters as well after you hit level 70, This reason is the Knight System Where the more characters you level up, The better you get with some Passive Stats.
- You also get Daily Stats while doing dungeons Which is called Burning Buff Which you’ll see on the right of the previous image, The more dungeons you do throughout the day, the higher it gets, Which it caps at level. 5.
Artifact | Catalapis | Talisman
- Who is the NPC who uses the Green Stones as Currency to purchase items such as Catalapis Enchanting Box which gives Enchantments for your Catalapis. Some of the Boxes require you to purchase the Tzing-Shine Key from him as well to open them.
- He also sells the [Talisman] Origin of evolution which you will need to upgrade your talisman once you unlock it.
- The NPC you talk to, to upgrade such Talisman is [Evolution Expert Blacksmith] Who stands by the Strengthening Anvil.
- Also for those wondering how to recharge their Catalapis after it uses all of its charges, Go back to Rubal and go to page 3. You’ll need to grab these Cracked core of Catalapis
Npc’s and Who uses what currency.
The First NPC is Rubal, He uses Green Stones for things like Artifacts, Catalapis, Enchantments for such items as well. He has the
- 1. [Rare-Legendary] Artifact Box for 100 Green Stones
- 2. [Rare-Legendary] Catalapis Box for 100 Green Stones
- 3. Low Talisman for 500,000 Gold
- 4. Talisman Level Increase for 50 Green Stones
- 5. [Talisman] Origin of Evolution for 50 Green Stones
- 6. [Talisman] Origin of Attack Power for 20 Green Stones
- 7. [Talisman] Origin of Crit Damage for 20 Green Stones
- 8. [Talisman] Origin of Critical for 20 Green Stones
- 9. [Talisman] Origin of Damage for 20 Green Stones
- 10. [Talisman] Origin of HP for 20 Green Stones
- 11. Cracked Core of Catalapis for 50,000 Gold
Also on his Enchant Tab he sells items such as
- 1. Glittering Black Market Box for 50,000 Gold + 5 Green Stones
- 2. Exquisite Black Market Box for 50,000 Gold + 85 Green Stones
- 3. Bright Black Market Box for 50,000 Gold + 150 Simple Receipt of Black Market
- 4. Tzing-Shine Key for 100,000 Gold
- 5. Catalapis Enchanting Box for 50 Green Stones
- 6. Arifact Enchanting Orb Box for 50 Green Stones
- 7. Soul-Gem Selector for 5 Green Stones
- 8. Soul Gem Random Box (Lvl 1-5) for 10 Green Stones
The second NPC is Lilith Who uses Gold Stones and other Miscellaneous items Such as Pandora Cube Fragments I’m not going to get into much detail about the Fragments, But you receive them from opening up items such as Cash Shop Key Boxes, Like the Sealed Pandora Cube and Mystery Emblem Boxes.
- The item we need from Lilith to use our Gold Stones is a little item called Lilith’s Random Box
- By buying this item for 10,000 Gold, You can then use 5 Gold Stones to try Opening these boxes for some really crazy rewards! Such as Outfits, Stones and Emblems!
The third NPC is The Gambler Scarufo Which uses the Blue Stones as Currency.
- He sells items such as
- 1. 100 Enhancement Stones (Lv 66-70) for 20 Blue Stones
- 2. Safeguard Fuses (Tradable) for 50 Blue Stones
- 3. [Auxiliary] Safeguard Fuse for 20 Blue Stones
- 4. 100 [Auxiliary] Enhancement Stones for 30 Blue Stones
- 5. Tempered Stone for 1 Blue Stone
The fourth NPC is Pryer Who uses Red Stones as Currency.
- He sells items such as
- 1. 100 Reidentify Scrolls for 20 Red Stones
- 2. 100 Recalculation Scrolls for 20 Red Stones
- 3. Reidentify Prophecy Scroll for 10 Red Stones
- 4. Revelation Prophecy Scroll for 10 Red Stones
- 5. Reidentify Value Holder for 100 Red Stones
- 6. Recalculation Value Holder for 100 Red Stones
- 7. Prime Ability Increase Ticket for 30 Red Stones
- 8. Prime Ability Changing Stone for 50 Red Stones
- 9. Random Card Pack (Low~Myth) for 10 Red Stones
- 10. Wappen Random Box (Mid~Rare) for 30 Red Stones
- 11. Pet Jewel Random Box (Advanced~Rare) for 20 Red Stones
- 12. Etherforce Crystal (100) for 5 Red Stones
- 13. Second Pet Stat Augment for 50 Red Stones
The next NPC is Yeosina She sells some very useful Items such as
- 1. Blank Ticket for 500,000 Gold
- 2. Spiritual Amplification Orb for 1 Corrupted Spiritual Amplification Orb
- The Tickets you use to get resets on areas Such as your Imprint Dungeon and Hunting Dungeons.
Some other things you’ll want to do.
After you enter there, you’ll be able to do your Dailies for Soul Gems and your Imprints, You can also use the Blank Scrolls Which I talk about in the other section of my guide.
- The Imprint Dungeons, you’ll want to read your Imprints by Pressing K and Looking at the Imprint Tab, Read the Imprints you can get, then read what Dungeon you have to run for those.
- Next we have the Emergency Sweep Instance where we farm for the Soul Gems, You can use your Blank Scrolls to gain hunting resets to farm these more than 3 times a day.
- Next is the Day 2/2 Dailies that you can do for the chance at a Legendary Accessory Enchantment for your element. You should be doing these to try your luck at getting these.
- Next is the
- where you can do these for increasing some stats DMG %You’ll be able to choose what skill you want to increase at the end of your dungeon Run, But make sure after you choose the skill, That you Press K and Go to the
- Tab and Equip that skill DMG %.
- Last but not least, The real reason we try to get higher Combat Power besides the Top 1-3 on the Leaderboards is The Arena So you’ll be getting your Daily run every day to try and increase your Arena Rank to get better titles and try to get higher and higher in the Tower.
Written by Bell
- Kritika:REBOOT – Auxiliary Equipment Guide
- Kritika:REBOOT – Quick and Dirty Guide to 500k CP
- Kritika:REBOOT – FAQ with Issues Fixed
- Kritika:REBOOT – Stats Guide
- Kritika:REBOOT – Berserker Guide