Grifball is an intense game, filled with teamkillers and sweaty pro-gamers alike.
If you want to come out on top, you MUST assert dominance.
Step 1: As soon as the match starts, proceed to violently smash the ground with your gravity hammer in successive repetition; not only sending fear into your enemies but also giving you an excuse to call your teammates a naughty word for getting in your way.
Step 2: Another way to always ascertain dominance, is by ALWAYS using the gravity hammer. Only soy boys use energy swords.
Step 3: Make sure you always rush for the ball, regardless of the amount of enemies in your path; the enemy will most likely cower in fear from your already intimidating presence.
Step 4: Last but not least, make sure to call everyone, including your teammates a smelly, further showing everyone in the lobby how big of a boy you are and how the next time you meet them in a lobby, they should probably all just leave; resulting in ez wins.
Written by Milk is aight❀Lactose
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Easily Get the “Just Like Storming a Castle” Achievement
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Change Your Username/Nickname in MCC
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – “Sign in error” Solutions
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Find Custom Forge Maps
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Skip the Loading Intro Video Before the Main Menu