Some people are a little confused when their name shows a generated Username/Nickname in the MCC. Or maybe you just want to change it altogether.
Here’s a quick and clear guide for you all on how to change your user name!
2. Sign in to your profile
3. Click your name on the top right.
4. Click on “Xbox Profile”
5. Next to your Profile Picture click the “Customize” box
6. Click the Pencil Icon next to your username
7. Set this to whatever username you’d like
8. Click Save
9. Launch MCC
10. At the Main Menu click the “People Icon” on the top right
11. Click on your own name and Select “Change Account”
This will log you out of MCC itself.
Finally, log back into your account on MCC.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – “Sign in error” Solutions
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Find Custom Forge Maps
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Skip the Loading Intro Video Before the Main Menu
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection CE Weapon Bug, Sniper Zoom Bug How to Fix
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Easily Get the “Just Like Storming a Castle” Achievement