Some people are a little confused when their name shows a generated Username/Nickname in the MCC. Or maybe you just want to change it altogether.
Here’s a quick and clear guide for you all on how to change your user name!
2. Sign in to your profile
3. Click your name on the top right.
4. Click on “Xbox Profile”
5. Next to your Profile Picture click the “Customize” box
6. Click the Pencil Icon next to your username
7. Set this to whatever username you’d like
8. Click Save
9. Launch MCC
10. At the Main Menu click the “People Icon” on the top right
11. Click on your own name and Select “Change Account”
This will log you out of MCC itself.
Finally, log back into your account on MCC.
- Task Force: Controller Setup Guide
- Marvel’s Avengers Beta How to Link Account
- VALKYRIE CONNECT: How to Reroll and Easily Account Switch
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – “Sign in error” Solutions
- Star Renegades How to Transferring Save From Xbox Gamepass to Steam