For Going Medieval players, if you have issues with getting a proper Disassembly line set up, this is a short guide to explain about it.
Disassembly Bill 1
Make sure that the only thing adjusted in this bill is the quality slider.
Disassembly Bill 2
Make sure with this bill that the only thing you’ve changed is the HP slider.
Disassembly Bill 3
The only things you should adjust in this bill is the items listed. Deselect the items you want to keep, and make sure the ones you want disassembled are selected.
This works without any issues as it did with the Rimworld recycling mod, which uses the exact same game mechanics. So if you’re having issues after setting your bills up like mine, then 9 times out of 10 it’s a slider that’s set wrong (I do it all the time, literally had to fix one the other day because I accidentally set bill 2 to melt things above 50% instead of below).
Hope this helps some of y’all that are having issues.
- Going Medieval How to Increase FPS
- Going Medieval How to Set Custom Map Sizes
- Going Medieval How To Kill Raiders (Entrance KillBox)
- Going Medieval How to Fix Cooling Problems with Stockpiles
- Going Medieval Advanced Character Creation Guide