If you play Ghost of Tsushima and want know how to find or where is the fox den in the game, this guide will how to find them and give you some location we’ve found, let’s check it out.
How to Find
If you are looking for Fox Den, the first thing you should try to search for the yellows trees is in the first two regions (Izuhara &Toyotama), or distinctive red trees in the third area (snowy Kamiagata). And you’ll find a fox that guide you to the Shrines.
There are some Fox Den Locations
- On the crossroads southwest of the castle, near the burned village. The fox den is to the west from there, in a crevice near the river.
- The den is by a lone tree near the beach. The Inari shrine is east from there, between some rocks on the beach.
- The den is near the bridge. The fox will lead you north, down the river, to the waterfall. That’s where the shrine is, on a narrow ledge from which a tree grows.
- You’ll find the den by a pond south from Kukai’s Falls. The critter will lead you along the cliff to the shrine by the waterfall.
- This den is at a crossroads north of Kashine Forest. It’ll point you to the shrine, which is directly to the west from there.
- The fox can be found by the road south of the village. Follow it to find the Inari shrine a bit further south.
- The den is on the western coast of the island, under a tree by the cliffside road. The shrine is down the cliff and to the west.
- You’ll find the fox near the hut in the forest. Follow it and you’ll reach the shrine, which is a short hike to the northwest from there.
- The den is under a tree near the entrance to the forest by the coast. The creature will lead you down the hill to the beach, where you’ll find the Inari shrine.
- The den is by the road in the hillside, and the shrine is atop the rock outcrop overlooking the den from the east.
- You’ll find the fox den at the top of the cliff southwest from the settlement, at Exile’s Bluff. Follow the creature and you’ll find another Inari shrine to the west.
- The fox will be waiting for you by the road north from Azure Pond. Once it has your attention, it’ll lead you to the shrine, which is to the east.
- Look for the den at the crossroads north from the seaside hot spring. Follow the fox to the Inari shrine, which is by the pond to the northeast.
- The fox den is near the temple on the edge of the settlement. The shrine itself is down on the beach, to the southeast from there.
- You’ll find the den by the road near Sakimori’s Overlook. Follow the fox and you’ll find the Inari shrine southeast from there, on a ledge.
- The fox you find by the side of the road near the stronghold will lead you east, down to the beach, where the shrine is hidden.
- The den is north of the river, east of Houren’s Pasture. The shrine is to the northwest from there, up the mountain.
- This den might be a bit harder to track, since it’s a golden-leafed tree in forest filled with golden-leafed trees. Make sure you use the guiding wind once you’re near enough. The fox will then lead you up the mountain to the east, to the Inari shrine.
- Look for three trees in the middle of a meadow to find the den. Follow its furry inhabitant southwest and you’ll find another shrine.
- The den is located south of the crossroads where the survivor camp is. The Inari shrine is further southeast, at the tip of the peninsula.
- You’ll find the den by the waterfall, and the fox will lead you to a smaller waterfall north from there, which is where the Inari shrine is.
- Along the north side of the river, west of the settlement. The fox will lead you up the cliff and around, into an enclosed space with the shrine.
That’s all we are sharing today in Ghost of Tsushima How to Find Fox Den Locations, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Monster Hunter Rise Shrine Ruins Endemic Life Locations Guide
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Puzzle Guide – Defiled Temple Moon Circle
- Ocean’s Heart Steam Achievements Guide
- Destroy All Humans (2020) All Probe Locations Guide
- OCTOPATH TRAVELER: All Treasure Chest Locations