If you play Ghost of Tsushima and want to sheath sword manually after a fight, this guide will explain what you should do to sheath sword manually, let’s check it out.
How to Sheath Sword Manually
In Ghost of Tsushima, Jin will keep his sword out of its sheathe for a while, and then putting it away automatically, but if you want to sheathe your sword manually. In order to sheath sword after a fight, what you need to do is swipe right on the touchpad, Jin will remove the blood from his blade and place it in the scabbard.
That’s all we are sharing today in Ghost of Tsushima How to Sheath Sword Manually, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Ghost of Tsushima Which Horse Should You Choose (Difference?)
- Bloody Spell: Dragon Sword Guide
- Ghost of Tsushima How to Find Fox Den Locations
- Phasmophobia How to Kill a Ghost
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Disable Blood