If you play Ghost of Tsushima and facing the choice of horses in the game, this guide will explain which horse you should choose and what’s the difference between them, let’s check it out.
Difference of Horses
In Ghost of Tsushima, when you are about to choose horses, there will be 3 option for you, based on their colors Black, White, and Dapple, you might feel confused about which one you should choose and what’s the differences, but actually, in Ghost of Tsushima, those horses are the game except their appearance, just choose the one with the color you prefer.
That’s all we are sharing today in Ghost of Tsushima Which Horse Should You Choose (Difference?), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Ghost of Tsushima How to Sheath Sword Manually
- Metin2: How to Get a Horse
- Ghost of Tsushima How to Find Fox Den Locations
- Unturned: Colour Code Lists
- Gloria Victis: Horse Taming and Leveling Guide