If you play F1 2020 and you are having the problem of black screen and you can’t play the game, this guide will show you how to fix it, let’s check it out.
1. Open NVIDIA Geforce Experience
2. Go to Games
3. Open F1 2020
5. Press REVERT
That’s all we are sharing today in F1 2020 How to Fix Black Screen Issue, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to 3enGem
- When I Was Young How to Fix Black Screen & Crashing Issue
- Burnout Paradise Remastered How to Fix Black Screen Glitch
- Detroit: Become Human How To Fix Game Crash or Not Responding
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How to Fix “Washed Out” HDR for Nvidia Users
- Mass Effect 3 How to Fix FPS Problem (Disable Origin Overlay)