open File Explorer > Documents > dying light 2 > out > settings
Open Notepad (leave File explorer open)
Click and drag the file “video.scr” into Notepad.
Scroll down to “ExtraGameFov(20.00)” *note that in the parentheses is your current set FOV in whole decimal*
In the parentheses change the value to your desired FOV to any whole decimal number. For example: ExtraGameFov(100.00)
Go to file > save and start Dying Light 2 as normal.
Do not mistake “ExtraGameFov(_.00)” for “!ExtraGameFov(f)”
Upon loading into dying light 2, your game will be set to your new FOV, however this also sets a new cap on your FOV so you can turn it back down (or up) as you please in-game accordingly.
- Dying Light 2 How to Disable AntiAliasing
- Dying Light 2 How to Disable Head Bobbing
- Dying Light 2 Advanced Graphic Settings Guide
- Dying Light 2 How to Turn Off TAA (Blurry Fix)
- Dying Light 2 How to Skip Intro