For Dying Light 2 players, this game has an AntiAliasing filter that creates a false sensation of depth of field, and this guide is about how to disable AntiAliasing
To deactivate AntiAliasing completely the following steps must be followed:
- Close the game.
- Enter the following route “C:\Users\ ((THE USERNAME YOU HAVE IN WINDOWS)) \Documents\Dying Light 2\Out\Settings”.
- Right click on the “VIDEO.SCR” file and select open with a text editor such as Notepad++.
- We look for the line “AntiAliasing(1)” and “AntiAliasingQuality(1)”.
- We change the value to “AntiAliasing(0)” and “AntiAliasingQuality(0)”.
- We save the file and we can open the game.
At the moment it is NOT necessary to change the permissions of the file “video.scr” to “Only Read”. But maybe it is necessary at some time to maintain the configuration.
Comparison of images
- Dying Light 2 How to Turn Off TAA (Blurry Fix)
- Dying Light 2 How to Increase FOV Without Mods
- Dying Light 2 How to Disable Head Bobbing
- Dying Light 2 How to Skip Intro
- Dying Light 2 Advanced Graphic Settings Guide