So you are new in Dungeon Defenders: Awakened. In this guide I’ll tell how I got to level 70 with legendary loot.
#1 Hero Deck – Create 4 Heroes
You might be thinking why, the reason is that every time you get XP, all heroes in your Hero Deck gets the same amount.
Open your Hero Deck by holding F1 to create your heroes.
Then you can use these shortcuts to switch between your heroes
F1: select 1st hero
F2: select 2nd hero
F3: select 3rd hero
F4: select 4th hero
Always use the same type of gear to get some stats boost. Armor Types
Distribute your money between all your armor pieces
#3 Farm Uncommon/Rare
Select everything but common quality
- Throne Room Campaign Hard – Farm Uncommon/Rare gear
- Campaign Summit Campaign Hard – Farm rare gear and the pet rewarded by the last chest, also a good resource for xp
#4 Farm Epic/Legendary and Level up
Update your Auto Loot by unchecking uncommon and rare qualities
Epic Gear: You don’t need to survive all 25 waves, use your monk (Ensnare, Electric and Strenght Drain), huntress(Mine Trap and Ethereal Spike Trap) and squire (Blockade)
Legendary Gear: To get legendary from this map you need to reach higher waves. Probably not the best way to farm legendary
500k of exprience in 10 minutes, the best way to level up to level 70
- Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Tips and Tricks
- Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Pets Guide
- Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Tower Tier List