Here you can find a pet advice, ideas and information about your best in-game friend.
Introduction to Pets
They help Heroes by attacking enemies and/or provide extra stats that boost heroes Offence or Attributes. Only one pet can be equipped per Hero at once.
Pets cannot be bought but can only acquired from loot chests on specific waves of Survival Mode or Campaign Mode.
Where to find each Pet
- Powerful Gemstone
- Speedy Gemstone
- Striking Gemstone
- Sturdy Gemstone
On Survival mode at the hardest difficulty (Insane) once you reach wave 15/25 you have a blue chest that can drop a unique Pet per map.
- The Deeper Well – Griffin
- Ancient Mines – Mista Mine
- Lava Mines – Steam Robot
- Alchemical Laboratory – Propeller Cat
- Tornado Valley – Little Wizard
- Tornado Highlands – Etherian
- The Ramparts – Genie
- The Throne Room – Yellow Ramster
- Arcane Library – Ramster
- Royal Gardens – Fairy
- The Promenade – Hand
- The Summit – Dragon
Last but not least is a Pet you can acquire from the final chest once you complete all 25 waves on Survival mode.
- Giraffe on a Treadmill
Act 1 Pets
Act 2 Pets
Act 3 Pets
- Dungeon Defenders Awakened: How to Get Level 70 with Legendary Loot
- Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Tips and Tricks
- Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Tower Tier List