Locations for the Lost Ghosts across the moon
Starting at the building at the end of the monorail, look around for two large gold cylinders, one under the monorail and one by itself. Walk past the second one until you reach one of the green lunar rifts. Across the gap, you should see a tipped over truck and a terminal, as well as the ghost you’re looking for.
Sai Mota’s Ghost
When entering The World’s Grave from the Circle of Bones, upon entering the T-shaped room immediately after the entrance tunnel, rather than going right to the area where you fought Omnigul, continue straight. There will be a room with 2 sets of 2 red cylinders, and the ghost on the ground between them.
Located in the main area of the Shrine of Oryx, in the confluence underneath the mass of tubes.
- Destiny 2 All Entropic Shard Locations Guide
- Destiny 2: All Season of the Chosen Weekly Challenge Triumphs
- Destiny 2: Full Raid Guide (Garden of Salvation)
- Destiny 2: Black Armory Forge Guide
- Destiny 2: Filthy Casual’s Guide to Solar System