A handy, ever-developing guide to a better Cyberpunk experience. Note that this has nothing to do with changing the game’s performance on your computer: this is pure gameplay.
Like it says in the description, this is an evolving guide. Things will be added as they are suggested and as I notice them during my time playing the game. If you see something you’ve noticed but is not listed here, please comment and let me know!
Tips and Tricks
- If you want a bit of extra stealth experience, after a fight is over you can stuff the bodies in any dumpster or container to get a bit of a boost. It won’t be as much xp as though the entire encounter was dealt with stealthily, but it’ll do the job.
- Be sure to do the side-jobs; I found a lot of them kept me more engaged than the main storyline. You’ll always have your fetch quests, but many of them have a good story to keep you engaged throughout.
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 Some Tips And Tricks, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Ultima
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX)
- Cyberpunk 2077 GTX 1060 Optimal Graphics Settings and FPS Boost
- Ragnorium Tips and Tricks
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Disable Mouse Acceleration
- RuneScape Handy Tips and Tricks Guide