For Cyberpunk 2077 players, if you are looking to grind out engineering XP, but can’t be bothered to spam grenades? I’ve got the solution for you!
Let’s Play Minesweeper!
Each mine depending on the technical ability (lv 3 and 7) required to defuse it gives you varying amounts of engineering XP. I’m also fairly certain they respawn after a time, so if you have a lot of time to waste, feel free to grind out the mines until you have max XP.
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 How to Farm Engineering XP, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Zenith ZX
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Add Character Reflection to Reflective Surfaces (RTX Reflections Required)
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Disable Mouse Acceleration
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Convert Common Components to Epic Components
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Enable Cinematic RTX