For Cyberpunk 2077 players, this guide provides a method to quickly get Daemon In The Shell, no crafting or intelligence needed. Let’s check it out.
A lot of guides I found state that the only way of getting this achievement is to craft the Detonate Grenade quickhack using the Hacker Overlord perk, which requires 16 Intelligence – but there’s another way! You can farm this quickhack off the Voodoo Boys, and also get the achievement within the same area. It took me about 15 minutes using this method.
Requirements: A good cyberdeck/enough ram to use Detonate Grenade (9 ram slots in this case)
Tested in Patch 1.05.
1. Go to this location in Pacifica (green arrow). It’s a street-level rooftop next to a larger building.
2. Make a save and consider turning the difficulty down, to farm faster.
3. You’ll find three Voodoo Boys sitting on a couch, and another three on the southern balcony. Deal with them and check the bodies for the Epic (purple) quickhack – Detonate Grenade.
4. If it didn’t drop, run across the street, touch the curb, run back. They’ll respawn. It’s a rare drop, so it may take a few runs. It took me 20 runs on the first try, and 3 runs on a second try. Remember you can reload the save if you want.
Note: Voodoo Boys also drop Epic Cyberpsychosis and Suicide quickhacks, if you want those.
5. Once you have Detonate Grenade, walk down the street to this location
6. You’ll see three suckers sitting below. Hack the person sitting the middle. Once it executes, all three will stand up and explode. You may find the person on the right taking a piss; be polite and wait for them to finish.
7. RIP choombas. Note this was done with 8 Intelligence, using the legendary Raven Microcyber Mk.4 cyberdeck. I used Tabula E-rasa to clear all my perks – the hack should work on any difficulty (tested Easy and Very Hard), no additional buffs needed.
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 Daemon In The Shell Achievement – No Crafting, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Convert Common Components to Epic Components
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Money Earning Guide $300K per Day
- Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Money Making Guide (2 Million per Hour)
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Stuttering or Laggin Sound