For Baldur’s Gate 3 players, this is a video and text guide on how to seduce your companion, Shadowheart. Let’s check it out.
This opportunity comes after rescuing Halsin, the druid. When attending the party at your camp initiate a conversation and select the following options:
- Are you worried Shar won’t approve?
- I’d be glad to.
- I’ll find you after everyone’s turned in for the night.
After those selections, heading to your bed will give the option to meet with Shadowheart.
Now enjoy your date!
That’s all we are sharing today in Baldur’s Gate 3 Romancing Shadowheart Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to FlaskkYT
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Adopt Your Own Pup
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Fix Can’t Find Auntie Ethel
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Overpowered Zombie Army [Game Breaking Bug]
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Hunt The Devil: Quest Guide – Full Walkthrough
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Finish the Masterwork Weapon