For Baldur’s Gate 3 players, this guide is showing you how to resolve a common bug where Auntie Ethel doesn’t appear during her boss fight.
There’s a common bug in Baldur’s gate 3 right now of Auntie Ethel not appearing during her boss fight thus haltering quest progress.
I found that casting create water and then hovering over various locations until a red circle appears is the best way to reveal her.
The fight ahead is still bugged and you can just keep slashing away until you defeat her.
That’s all we are sharing today in Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Fix Can’t Find Auntie Ethel, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to FlaskkYT
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Auntie Ethel&Save Mayrina: Full Quest Walkthrough
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Overpowered Zombie Army [Game Breaking Bug]
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Adopt Your Own Pup
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Romancing Shadowheart Guide
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Hunt The Devil: Quest Guide – Full Walkthrough