For Baldur’s Gate 3 players, ever wanted your own dog but you neglected your nintendogs and the crushing guilt was so bad you haven’t trusted yourself ever since?
Hey guys Kyle here, Ever wanted your own pup but you neglected your nintendogs and the crushing guilt was so bad you haven’t trusted yourself ever since?
Yea me either but there’s a way to get your own pup in Baldur’s gate yay
You’ll meet your furry friend just north east of the blighted village
Make sure to have this convo with animal speak so you can have a 2 way convo with your soon to be best bud.
If your more of a cat person or don’t want the added responsibility of picking up after your pet, you can always select the option “to prove the man is dead” and the dog will instantly aggro.
That’s all we are sharing today in Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Adopt Your Own Pup, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to FlaskkYT
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Overpowered Zombie Army [Game Breaking Bug]
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Romancing Shadowheart Guide
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Hunt The Devil: Quest Guide – Full Walkthrough
- Superliminal All Easter Egg Locations Guide
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Finish the Masterwork Weapon