For Baldur’s Gate 3 players, this is a quick guide of full walkthrough for the Hunt the Devil Side Quest, text version and video version are both provided.
If you found her and spoke to her first, your next step is to meet the people hunting for her. They are located just north of this spot in a small town.
If you choose to kill her then you’ll discover she does have infernal drawings on her body. Bringing back her head with reward you with the Sword of Justice. The sword grants the user access to the Tyr’s Protection Abjuration.
Rejecting their offer will initiate a fight, the fight itself is pretty easy and looting Anders will allow you to obtain the Sword of Justice.
Defeating the group and returning to the tiefling will complete the quest and reveal some backstory for our new friend
That’s all we are sharing today in Baldur’s Gate 3 Hunt The Devil: Quest Guide – Full Walkthrough, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to FlaskkYT
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Fix Can’t Find Auntie Ethel
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Adopt Your Own Pup
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Romancing Shadowheart Guide
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Overpowered Zombie Army [Game Breaking Bug]
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Auntie Ethel&Save Mayrina: Full Quest Walkthrough