For Baldur’s Gate 3 players, this is about a Game Breaking Bug found (expected in an EA game). Ever wanted to RP as an unstoppable necromancer?
A wand (Bitter Divorce) can be found after defeating the swamp hag/auntie Ethel in the Save Mayrina quest. When speaking with Mayrina about her dead husband you have the option of either giving her the wand or taking it for yourself. If you choose to keep the wand you can control her husband, Connor who will become a powerful NPC that you can summon for fights.
That’s all we are sharing today in Baldur’s Gate 3 Overpowered Zombie Army [Game Breaking Bug], if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to FlaskkYT
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Fix Can’t Find Auntie Ethel
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Adopt Your Own Pup
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Auntie Ethel&Save Mayrina: Full Quest Walkthrough
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Romancing Shadowheart Guide
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Hunt The Devil: Quest Guide – Full Walkthrough