Combat in Witch Spring 4 has changed somewhat from its previous iterations, providing greater combat options and depth.
- Moccamori possesses five inherited weapons from her father. Her weapon of choice is the Claw, while the remaining four can be used by her Minions.
- In a time of crisis, Moccamori undergoes a magical awakening that briefly allows her to use all five weapons at once.
- Moccamori’s attacks are similar to Eirudy’s; she has physical Claw attacks and Magic Claws that are a hybrid of physical and magical attacks. Naturally, she also has spells available.
Unlike the previous games where the number of attacks landed were raised by training, Moccamori learns entirely new attack types as she grows stronger.
Like Magical Swordsmanship that Eirudy used, Magic Claws help Moccamori compensate for the limitations of regular Claw attacks.
In previous games, a spell’s form was fixed and learned or crafted through spellbooks or training levels. Moccamori can instead create a spell’s form using a medium such as a bow, spear, or sword, then imbue it with elemental magic.
The three elements are Fire, Ice, or Lightning. As with the previous two games, magic has additional properties: Fire will inflict a damage-over-time Burn debuff, Ice will slow enemies down, and Lightning lowers their defense. Moccamori’s element of choice is Lightning.
Moccamori can acquire powerful minions to aid her in battle, much like pets and dolls in the previous games. More can be acquired by progressing through the main story, or directly through exploration.
Minions can each wield one of her inherited weapons, with the exception of the claws. Though the weapons’ abilities are lower than if Moccamori used them herself, having her subordinates wield them will be a great help in battle.
Written by DQueenie13
- Witch Spring 4: Training Guide
- Death end re;Quest: All Girls Guide
- Titan Quest Anniversary Edition: Warrior Build Guide
- Record of Agarest War Mariage: Panina Honeymoon Guide
- Royal Crown Morgan Guide How to Play Morgan (Build&Gameplay)