Like the games before it, Witch Spring 4 features a Training system that Moccamori can use to grow stronger.
- There are six exercises that Moccamori can train in. Each exercise raises certain stats, and raising the exercise level may unlock new skills.
- Training efficiency has been added in WS4. Each training session lowers training efficiency, which lowers the amount of stats Moccamori can gain per session. Outside exploration will restore training efficiency.
- Moccamori can gain bonus stats during training session. A higher training efficiency percentage yields a higher chance to gain bonus stats. It is also possible to gain no bonus stats.
Upon selecting an exercise, the above menu will appear, detailing which stats will be raised and how much they will be raised by (probably without factoring in bonus stats). On the bottom left is her current training efficiency, and on the bottom right is her current exercise level as well as the percentage to the next level.
Written by DQueenie13
- Witch Spring 4: Combat Guide
- Temtem: SVs, TVs, Base Stats and Stat Totals Guide
- A Legionary’s Life: Training and Combat guide
- Eliza: Choices, Outcomes, and Endings Guide
- Swords & Souls: Neverseen – 100% Guide