For Wing of Misadventure players, this issue which I found right from starting the game was it’s windowed mode and i saw a few other people struggling with it too, so this is a guide to fix it (it might be common sense for some people and that’s okay, personally since the thing was named differently, it took me a minute to figure this one out.).
1. Press Escape[Esc] to open the options menu.
2. Choose the Game Setup Option or the 2nd option as someone couldn’t read the options given.
3. Go to the video option.
4. Here you can setup your resolution and select the fullscreen mode.
Hope this guide helped those who were facing this issue.
That’s all we are sharing today in Wing of Misadventure Windowed Mod Fix, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Kurosaki Ichigo
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection: How to Fix Game Crash
- The Outer Worlds Ultrawide Fullscreen Fix
- Alien: Isolation How to Fix Current Save Crash While Loading (Can‘t Load Save)
- Broken Lines: How to Fix Resolution Issues
- Serious Sam 2: How to Fix Full Screen Issues 2020