For Vampire Survivors 1.4.0 players, this is a simple, clean and comprehensive visual guide to all of the possible item combinations in the game
Whip + Hollow Heart = Bloody Tear
Magic Wand + Empty Tome = Holy Wand
Knife + Bracer = Thousand Edge
Axe + Candelabrador = Death Spiral
Cross + Clover = Heaven Sword
King Bible + Spellbinder = Unholy Vespers
Fire Wand + Spinach = Hellfire
Garlic + Pummarola = Soul Eater
Santa Water + Attractorb = La Borra
Lightning Ring + Duplicator = Thunder Loop
Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac = Mannajja
Pentagram + Crown = Gorgeous Moon
Runetracer + Armor = NO FUTURE
Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisú = Phieraggi
Peachone + Ebony Wings = Vandalier
Gatti Amari + Stone Mask = Vicious Hunger
Shadow Pinion + Wings = Valkyrie Turner
Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring = Infinite Corridor
Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right = Crimson Shroud
Vento Sacro + Bloody Tear = Fuwalafuwaloo
Bracelet = Bi-Bracelet = Tri-Bracelet
Candybox = Super Candybox II Turbo
Victory Sword + Torrona’s Box = Sole Solution
Flames Of Muspell + Torrona’s box = Ashes Of Muspell
Silver Wind + Pummarola = Festive Winds
Four Seasons + Spinach + Candelabrador = Godai Shuffle
Summon Night + Duplicator = Echo Night
Mirage Robe + Attractorb = J’Odore
Night Sword + Stone Mask = Murasama
Millie Bolle Blu + Spellbinder = Boo Roo Boolle
SpellString + SpellStream + SpellStrike = SpellStrom
Flash Arrow + Bracer + Clover = Millionaire
Eskizzibur + Armor = Legionnaire
Prismatic Missile + Crown = Luminaire
Shadow Servant + Skull O’ Maniac = Ophion
How to evolve a weapon
To evolve a weapon, the player needs to fulfill several conditions:
- The base weapon needs to be level 8 (both in a union).
- The player needs to have the required passive item of any level (in an evolution).
- The player needs to collect a Treasure Chest that drops from a champion spawned after the 10:00 minute mark.
However, there are some exceptions regarding the last point:
- The first chest in Mad Forest dropped by the Glowing Bat, which spawns along the wave at 1:00, can evolve a weapon.
- All chests in Dairy Plant, Il Molise, Cappella Magna and Boss Rash can evolve a weapon regardless of time.
- Treasure Chests that contain an Arcana (minutes 11:00 and 21:00 in every normal stage) cannot evolve a weapon.
- The character Gyorunton can evolve weapons with any chest pickup that gives an item, regardless of other conditions.
- In the case of Infinite Corridor, Crimson Shroud, and Sole Solution, all related passive items must also be fully leveled.
- In case of gifts, aka Bracelet, Bi-Bracelet and Super Candybox II Turbo, a passive item is not needed.
On evolution, the base weapon is removed and the evolved weapon is added. On union, both base weapons are removed and their union is added.
- Vampire Survivors Weapon Evolutions Guide
- Vampire Survivors Beginner’s Weapon Guide
- Vampire Survivors How to kill Red Death Legit with New Patch
- Vampire Survivors Compendium Guide (Achievements, Collection & Tips)
- Vampire Survivors Exterminator Build Guide (100% Winrate v0.2.7e)