For Valheim players, skills are trained too slow? this guide provides an effective method to train skills in an efficient (though boring) manner.
Combat skills are easy to train by simply hitting any object that can register damage, actually dealing damage however is not required to train it, hitting trees and rocks will give you experience aplenty.
These images below should give you an idea of what you need to do for an effective range
With a proper range you can level
- Wood Cutting**
*Axes will be leveled when hitting a rock
Having both the Rested and Resting bonuses will provide +400% increased stamina regeneration, make sure you are in range of a fire to trigger both of these bonuses.
- Valheim How to Farming Wood Fast and Easy
- Valheim Wood Chopping Tricks for Viking Lumberjacks
- Valheim The StagBreaker Guide
- Valheim Starter Home with a Fire Pit that Doesn’t Suffocate You
- Valheim Easy Starter Home Building Guide