this is an easy starter home in Valheim you can build with just some wood and stone. Fit’s a bed, crafting table, chests, campfire, and cooking station.
Spend the night safe and snug knowing you’ll wake up alive!
Why do I need a fire inside my abode?
- So warm
- Rain will douse a campfire left outside
- Cook while you craft!
- Midnight snack
- Looks cool
Why do I need to leave parts of the roof open?
- If there is no ventilation your home will fill with smoke and you will suffocate in your sleep!
- You might see a bird
- Your first step is to gather 8 Wood & 6 Stone.
- Craft a Stone Axe and a Hammer.
- Next gather 31 Wood & 2 Stone.
- Craft a Workbench and place it anywhere
This next step is so you can craft a Hoe, a valuable tool which allows you to tamper down the terrain and create a nice flat area to build on. Since it is not possible to use an uncovered Workbench, we must first build a little Workbench hut.
- Build 2 sections of 2×2 Wood Floor
- Place 4 sections of 2×2 Wood Walls and 2 sections of Thatched Roof
- It should look like this:
- Craft that Hoe!
With Hoe in hand you may now venture forth and find some prime real estate for your new home! In the early game it’s ideal to have some water nearby for that sweet, sweet flint – but it really doesn’t matter. Just have fun! While doing this you can also gather the next round of materials.
It’s 104 Wood for all building pieces.
- Campfire – 2 Wood & 5 Stone
- Cooking Station – 2 Wood
- Bed – 8 Wood
- Chest – 10 Wood
With the optional items the total is 126 wood and 5 stone.
Let’s do this
- Valheim Easy Starter Home Building Guide
- Valheim How to Farming Wood Fast and Easy
- Valheim How to Cook a Lot of Food Quickly
- Valheim – Full Basic Guide For Beginners
- Valheim How to Train Weapon Skills, Woodcutting and Pickaxes.