For Valheim players, this is simple and easy way to bypass the portal restrictions on transporting Metals! Let’s check it out.
1. Grab the metals you want to move through the portal with,
2. Click “Esc” and select “Logout”,
3. From the main menu create a new separate world with the same character,
4. Enter the new world you made, build and place a chest,
5. Move the Items into the chest, then logout again,
6. Enter your main world and go through the desired portal
( Since the metals are not in your inventory, you can now use the portal),
7. Once on the other side of the portal, logout again.
8. Enter the new world you made in step 3, and retrieve your items,
9. Logout, and enter your main world one last time,
10. Congrats! Now you’ve moved your metals to the other side of the portal!
- Valheim How to Duplicate Items
- Valheim Wood Chopping Tricks for Viking Lumberjacks
- Valheim FPS Fix Picture Guide
- Valheim How to Farming Wood Fast and Easy
- Valheim How to Increase Storage on Longship