Total War ROME REMASTERED is a 4K remastered version for you to revisit a true classic. remastered to 4K with multiple improvements to visuals as well as refinements to gameplay. if you want to cheat in the game. here are all console commands for you. the console codes are the same as the classic version.
Total War ROME REMASTERED All Console Commands
- create_unit (general name) (unit name) (number) – Adds number of specified unit to the named general’s army
- give_trait (character name) (trait) (level) – Gives named character the specified level of specified trait
- process_cq (settlement name) – Completes building everything in the named settlement’s queue
- add_population (settlement name) (amount) – Adds specified amount of population to the named settlement
- capture_settlement (city name) – Gives you control of specified city
- oliphaunt – Grants one unit of Yubtseb Elephants
- add_money (amount) – Grants specified amount of money
- kill_character (character) – Kills specified character
- season (summer/winter) – Grants ability to change seasons
- date (year) – Lets you changes the campaign’s year
- Jericho – Destroys enemy walls
- toggle_fow – Toggles fog of war on or off
- auto_win (attacker/defender) – Automatically wins auto-resolve battles.
- toggle_perfect_spy – Sets everyone’s spying ability to perfect while also granting infinite range
How to Enter the Console Codes?
- Launch the game.
- press the tilde key (`)
- Enter your Console Codes
Note: Remember to not include the brackets when inputting the commands, which are all case-sensitive.
Total War: ROME REMASTERED is now available on Steam on 29 Apr, 2021.
- Total War: ROME REMASTERED Base Farming Level Guide
- Total War: ROME REMASTERED Transferring Saves from Original to Remastered
- Total War: ROME REMASTERED How to Port over the Tier 4-5 BI Buildings to Vanilla
- Total War: ROME REMASTERED How to Maintaining Public Order
- Total War: ROME REMASTERED How to Extract Music