If your tModLoader keeps crashing when saving or exiting the game, this guide will show you a possible solution to fix the problem for you,it worked for me and some others, let’s check it out.
Click “Documents” > “My Games” > “Terraria” > “ModLoader” > “Worlds” > “Backups”
Click the world that you wanna fix, make sure you click the cloud folder.
Copy the 2 files that are in that zip / winrar folder to your desktop.
Then drag those 2 files into “My Games” > “Terraria” > “ModLoader” > “Worlds”
Profit. Btw leave a “gg” in the comment section if it worked!
If this did not work then check your mod config folder, something may be messing with your files y’know.
That’s all we are sharing today in Terraria How to Fix tModLoader Crashes When Saving & Exiting, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Salmon
- Terraria How to Fix Terraria 1.4 Not Launching (Using tModLoader)
- Terraria How to Create and Install a Texture Pack 220.127.116.11
- Terraria How to Create, Install and Use a Texture Pack 18.104.22.168 Guide
- Terraria 1.4 How to Still Duplicate Items Glitch Guide
- Terraria 1.4 How to Make Terraria Plays in Fullscreen