If you play Terraria 1.4 and your game keep crashing on startup, this guide will provide a solution for you that might help you to solve the problem, let’s check it out.
It’s simple, just go to task manager(CLRT+ALT+Delete) and end any “razer chroma” tasks.
That’s all we are sharing today in Terraria 1.4 How to Fix Crashing on Startup, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Terraria How to Fix Terraria 1.4 Not Launching (Using tModLoader)
- Terraria How to Fix Can’t Use Left Mouse Butten Bug
- Satisfactory How to Fix Crashing on Startup
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection How to Fix Crashing And Not Launching
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Game Crashing Frequently