Here is a guide on how to change the first-person FOV (Field of View) settings in Terminator: Resistance.
We have received feedback during development informing us that the default FOV setting may be uncomfortable for some users.
If you have trouble locating any of the files in this guide, make sure you have opened the game at least once on your system.
If you have any issues with this, or if there are any inaccuracies in the guide please let us know in the comments!
4. Open the “WindowsNoEditor” folder
5. Find “GameUserSettings”.ini and open it with a text editor
6. Find the “FieldOfView” string and change the number to your desired FOV setting
7. Save the file and re-launch the game!
- PUBG: FPS Boost in 2019
- Terminator: Resistance – How to Disable the Aggressive Chromatic Aberration
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan – FPS Fix and Boost
- Last Oasis: How to Unlock Your FPS
- The Outer Worlds How to Change FOV for Widescreen Monitors