Strive Conquest is an English-language adult game developed by Maverik. here is a guide on how to edit your save to get unlock everything from the get-go.
Updated February 2023 | We checked for new Version 0.6.7
- Back up Your own saves before you add.
- We recommend you use Notepad++ to edit your save, It’s pretty easy to figure out how to change stuff.
Strive Conquest Cheat Code
- fkfynroh – Redeem it in-game
Strive Conquest Save File Location
- C:\Users\”User name”\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\saves
Note: “Username” is your windows username. You also need to change your view settings to show hidden files and folders in order to be able to see the AppData folder.
How to Modify the Dating/sex Options and Loyalty System By Editing Your Save
Just have to push Control F (find) and locate the code below and change from false to true.
How to Get the Free and Instant Upgrade
How to Get infinite “dating and Sex” Interactions
How to Unlock All Classes and Upgrades
How to Boost Your Loyalty and Slaves
"loyalty":0 and change the 0 to 1500 for everything. that way all available slaves/peons with 0 loyalty gets swapped to 1500.
Just like with loyalty, you can change all your slaves and peons’ stats (physics, sexuals, wits, etc) from terrible to excellent as well just by swapping 0’s with 5’s
How to Change the Prices of the Items in-game?
Locate the items you want to modify and change their prices around.
How to Increase Your Mansion Space by Editing Save File
Here are the steps for you to get 5000 bitches in your house:
- Just go to saveeditor and load save, press ctrl + F and search for master_bedroom and increase level then type luxury room and increase level then type in rooms”:5 and search and then increase 5 to 9999 and you get 5000 space in mansion.
- Click save and name it some random name, do not overwrite your current save
- Then name it bootymansionempire or some shit and then drag it over to appdata/Roaming/Strive for power 2 save folder
- After loading edited save file, just save again to overwrite so picture of your character appears over the save.
Here is Alternate Method by Naskura:
Open this file ..\src\core\variables.gd
Look for these three entries and tweak to your desired results.
var base_population_cap = 10 var population_cap_per_room_upgrade = 10 var max_population_cap = 60
Remember that there’s 5 upgrades, so you’ll want you max pop to be equal to the base pop + 5x the upgrade value. For my last play through I capped myself at 60 while setting the base and upgrades to 10.
Doing it this way will tweak the rules for any game you start.
Plus then you can tweak a billion other thing like preg and training speeds, starting values, and whatever. Just be aware that the game will eventually run like shit and turns will take forever once you get too many NPCs going at once.