For Stray players, this is a decoded list of Stray’s letters, containing their Latin alphabet translations.
To note the issues:
– X and Z are missing from the list.
– It is still unknown to me if the Q detailed is the actual Q.
– I am unsure if all possible letter variants are detailed here.
If you have information regarding any of these issues, please leave a comment. I’ll be happy to expand this guide once more is discovered.
By scouring through a lot of in-game text, I have recorded most of the letters used in Stray, including some interesting variants (If you see multiple symbols above a letter, it means that letter can be represented by any of those symbols).
A quick side-note is that not all in-game text is actually translatable. Most signs are, but filler pieces of paper usually amount to total gibberish.
- Stray How to Change Skin of the Cat
- Stray Slum Map Guide
- Stray How to Fix Windows 7 Issue
- Stray All Shaking Cameras in the Died City
- Stray How to Enable HDR