For STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor players who are using a NVIDIA graphic card and having a FPS issue, this guide provides a possible solution for you.
How to Fix
First Install NVIDIA Profile inspector
Choose STAR WARS: Jedi Survivor as your game, scroll down until you find rBAR and enable it, then simply hit apply and close NPI.
In GameUserSettings.ini (appdata/local/swgame/…): setting antialiasing to 0 (low)
Sett resolution quality to 100
Change any screen height/width variables to display resolution (1080p in my case)
Change any fullscreen variables to 1
Set desired screen height to True
Make GameUserSettings.ini as read only because the game seems to want to change resolution quality to 50%
In Nvidia Control Panel
Set antialiasing settings to override, 8x, and super sampling.
setting FSR to quality
turn off ray tracing
I went from an average of 30 – 50 FPS to 60 – 90 FPS
In a lot of areas I still dip to around 30, but it’s a lot better than everything being around 30 – 40 FPS
RTX 2060 Super
i5-9600k @5.0 Ghz
32GB RAM 3200 Mhz
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Graphics Settings Guide
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor How to Skip Intro
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Performance Config Guide
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor How to emulate & add DuelSense Edge Controller Support
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PS5 Controller Guide ( Haptic Feedback + Adaptive Triggers )