For STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor players, this guide will show you how to find an Easter Egg on the planet Koboh.
Location of the Entrance
To find the entrance to this room, navigate to the position shown in the following screenshots:
This is a cave that’s guarded by a Bilemaw.
After dealing with the enemy, climb up to vines along the pillar in the centre of the room. This way you will also reach a nearby Force Echo.
You will also come across this area with a small lamp on top of a box.
Although it is very hard to tell, the wall in front of you will have a small hole through which you can enter. Simply try walking against the wall until you find the correct spot.
Once you found it, you will have to walk the path for a few minutes. But the long journey will be worth it in the end, because on the other side you will find a hidden room, filled with this amazing scene of B1-Battle Droids painting a Mogu.
(They are all very talented artists)
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor How to Skip Intro
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor NVIDIA FPS Fix Guide
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor How to emulate & add DuelSense Edge Controller Support
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Performance Config Guide
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PS5 Controller Guide ( Haptic Feedback + Adaptive Triggers )