For Soulworker players, this guide is going to explain how to fix the fullscreen resolution problem of the game, let’s check it out.
Saving the settings also doesn’t change the resolution.
Scroll down until you find Soulworker.exe, Right click on it and Choose Properties
Click the Compatibility tab -> Change high DPI settings -> Check both boxes -> Ok
Click Apply -> Ok
in the Soulworker directory, find General.ini and open with any text editor (notepad / Notepad++)
Change the WIDTH and HEIGHT to your screen resolution. (mine is 1920×1080)
Change the SCREENMODE to 1. (0 = Windowed mode, 1 = Entire Screen, 2 = Full Screen)
Save the changes (Ctrl + S)
Launch the game from Steam Library.
- SoulWorker How to Increase FPS By Setting Resolution Lower
- [Fixed]Soulworker: Fullscreen Bug
- Soulworker How to Improve Performance (Nvidia)
- Soulworker How to Fix Crashes (Windows 10)
- Soulworker Free Costume Ticket Guide