For Serious Sam 4 players who’s useing an AMD and the game crashes when you enterm it shows an atidxx64.dll error, this guide provides a possible solution, let’s check it out.
If you see a bug after the game starts and you crash, this is the solution I found.
1. Go to the path where the stim is installed, I have this “D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\_Types_YOUR_ACCOUNT\257420\local”.
2. Then we make a backup of the file “SeriousSam4.ini”. just in case
3. We open the file using a text editor (in my case, notepad).
press CTRL+F (search) looking for the following:
gfx_strAPI = “Direct3D11”; – replace the value with “Direct3D12” – if supported, or with “Vulkan” and save it with CTRL + S keys.
4. We enter the game and remove everything related to smoothing, save again and play =).
Variant #2– right click on the game, right click on the properties and add the start parameter.
That’s all we are sharing today in Serious Sam 4 How to Fix AMD ERROR (atidxx64.dll) , if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to SEBUSYA
- Death Stranding How to Remove Black Bars in Ultrawide Resolution
- Scrap Mechanic How to Fix Controller Connection Error
- Story of Season: Friends of Mineral Town Fix for Game not Start (DLL Missing Error)
- Crucible How to Fix Fatal Error Login Time Out (What to Do)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to FIx Game Crashes