In Scrap Mechanic, you might have problems finding out how to upgrade your stuff, and you’ll not able to proceed, in this guide, we’ll show you how to find it.
You need component kits(where to find component kits) and it only works with seat from craft bot (not the first craft bot which you see in plane and in workshop).
You can press E on things you want to upgrade and you’ll see an option to upgrade.
You can’t upgrade any of the scrap stuff like the engine or seat. Once you craft the craft bot you will be able to make regular engines, wheels etc. Those you can upgrade. There are lots of things you can upgrade. You can upgrade engines, pistons, seats, driver seats, suspension, controllers, you can even upgrade the craft bot itself.
That’s all we are sharing today in Scrap Mechanic How To Upgrade Stuff, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, we’ll see you soon.
- Scrap Mechanic How to Get Component Kits (Where to Find)
- Scrap Mechanic How to Get Cotton (Where to Find)
- Scrap Mechanic Where to Find Bee Beewax Beehives
- Scrap Mechanic Patch Notes 0.4.1 (12 May)
- Unturned: Complete Vehicle ID