In Scrap Mechanic, you might have problems finding cotton, and you’ll not able craft what you need and to proceed, in this guide, we’ll show you how to find it.
There are multiple possible locations, but normally it’s in the “Autumn” looking biome. The one that has lots of orange color to it.
Cotton can be harvested from Cotton Flower. Cotton is found in the Brown-Ish Areas, looks like bulbous white stuff on a plant.
That’s all we are sharing today in Scrap Mechanic How to Get Cotton (Where to Find), if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, we’ll see you soon.
- Scrap Mechanic Survival Guide Where to Find Items(Water, Glue Clam, Oil, Embers, Beeswax, Cotton, etc)
- Scrap Mechanic How To Upgrade Stuff (Craft Bot, Engines, Pistons, Seats, Controllers)
- Scrap Mechanic Where to Find Red Farmbot (Rare Enemies)
- Scrap Mechanic How to Get Component Kits (Where to Find)
- Scrap Mechanic Where to Find Bee Beewax Beehives