In Scrap Mechanic, you might find that refining by hand is taking too much time, in this guide, we’ll show you how to make refining faster, let’s check it out.
Modifying Game Files
First go to your Scrap Mechanic folder, for go to your library, right click on Scrap Mechanic->Properties->Local Files->Browse Local Files.
Now you should have a windows explorer window opened at the game’s root, so next go to the folder Survival->Scripts->game->haverstable.
Now you should see a bunch of .lua files, scroll down to a file named “HarvestCore.lua” and open it with a text editor, and then do Ctrl+F and search for “client_refineTime =” you should land on a line that says “self.client_refineTime = 8.0” that 8.0 is the time in second it takes to refine by hand, I changed that to 0.5, but you can change that to whatever you want, however I haven’t tested 0.0 and it’s probably safe to assume negative values aren’t a good idea too so watch out for that.
With your value changed save your file and you’re done ! Enjoy refining by hand not being so painfully long anymore.
- Scrap Mechanic How to Enable Mods in Survival (Install and Turn On)
- Scrap Mechanic How to Get Broccoli Seed (And Fix Bug)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines – Unlock Challenges, Skills and Weapons Rewards
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files
- Scrap Mechanic Where to Find Red Farmbot (Rare Enemies)