The Sentinel Guardian – Focusing the majority of your enemies aggro on you with AOE spells and has great maneuverability thanks to a low cooldown grappling ability.
1.) Sentinel – A great utility class that can ease your assault upon the enemy. Grappling on a large area at the start of battle to draw in the attention of the enemy while following up with several AOE abilities will ensure a large portion of the enemy is focused on you and sparing your army. Max out [Enlarge] for high survivability and increased damage.
2.) Guardian – A great tank which utilizes in taking focus from your own units and unto you. Has high defense and can survive for a long period of time which you can utilize effectively with sentinel’s [Enlarge] ability for a higher combat survivability rate. Save [Resillience] exclusively if [Enlarge] cannot handle the amount of damage being absorbed.
Stamina Boost – for increased survivability
Strength Boost – for increased damageTotal: 100 Points
Psh.. Squad! Haha! What a silly joke. Don’t waste your Legacy points on something as silly as a “Squad” use it for the next thing, which are…. Items!
1. Sherpa x20 – Having extra inventory space is always good, and since there is no other way (that I know of yet) to increase it then I choose Sherpas. Generally speaking, having all 99 Sherpa’s would be great; however, the game has things called “warehouses” in your cities where you can store most of the stuff you don’t wanna sell yet, like goods. Having 20 is “good enough” in my opinion as you still have other stuff to buy.
1. Stamina Potion x5 – Contrary to their appearance, these “potions” (actually pills) are a good way to get that extra buff pieces of buff to your character you make you mui mui macho~
2. Strength Potion x5 – Same with stamina. Mas Macho!Total: 70 Legacy Points
Troop Limit x5 – Troop Limit is a great help for when you need to amass a giant army to help you in the battlefield. Though, it requires abit of resources to fully army them to their maximum it will be worth it in the end.
Difficulty – I haven’t unlocked this yet so Idk if it will be good or not. Personally, having more levels is good but…the +health and damage for enemies isn’t that all appealing quite yet.
Total Cost: 75
Making Friends Before Allies:
The title is abit deceiving as you actually won’t make allies. You make friends!.. lots and lots of friends.. basically, you want to have +50 relationship with every recruitable person in the game before you decide to start your own faction. You can ignore faction leaders as even if you have maximum positive relationship with them they will still declare war on you. What you want to do however is make every non-leader to have at least +50 relation with you as this is what let’s you recruit them into your army.
Every time you recruit a person they join your party so having higher party limit would be understability better, however, that is not the case. When you perform your first siege you will most likely have to make sure you win and then declare a sultan from your current party members and place them into the newly conquered area so they can start recruiting their own army as well.
This is where you take advantage of what the enemy does not, personal relations. You will be overwhelmed when you decide to take your first capital city so it’s understandable to see that your “friends” are on the defense are ready to defend their home. This is not what you want, what you want to do is do a siege while another faction is attacking as well, you’re gonna take advantage of the chance and siege a city or outpost, place your warriors and garrison then transfer all your party members to that city.
For those who do not know how to do the appoint sultan or transfer members, it is all under the [Intel] section (bottom right of your screen) and inside the [Diplomacy and Strategy] menu. It is fairly easy to understand but you can question me about it in the official discord server. I’ll be the person with letters that look like Asian handwriting but is actually just distorted letters.
That’s all we are sharing today in Serious Sam 4 How to Fix Crash when Switching to Vulkan, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Alexia
- Sands of Salzaar Console Commands & How to Enable
- Sands of Salzaar All Characters Guide (Skill Explained)
- Sands of Salzaar Mysterious Witches Guide (All Info and Item List)
- Sands of Salzaar Info About Dungeon Before Entering
- Sands of Salzaar Legacy Bosses Guide