For Resident Evil 4 players whoare annoyed by this inappropriate blue tint in game, this guide will show you how to remove it.
- Download Fluffy Mod Manager[fluffyquack.com].
- Extract the mod manager anywhere (if you’re upgrading from an old version, simply extract it over the older version).
- Download Tint Remover here[drive.google.com].
- Run the mod manager once and choose Resident Evil 4 as game.
- You can drag’n’drop mods in RAR, 7Zip, or ZIP format onto the mod manager window while it’s running to copy them to the mod manager OR manually copy mods to [modmanagerFolder]\Games\RE4_Demo\Mods.
- Click on mods in the mod list to install them. Or click again to uninstall.
- Start the game.
If you wanna comparison ON\OFF tint in the game to next:
- Do all the previous guide.
- Download ReFramework here here[github.com]
- Extract dinput8.dll from the zip file into your RE4 game install folder.
- Start the game.
- On ur left u can see the ReFramework menu, it can be toggled with the “Insert” key. The key can be changed under “Configuration”.
- In menu u can see the paragraph Script generated UI and sub-paragraph FX settings. To enable tint click on “Color correction Enable“. Thats it.
- If u want console-like effect just lather your eyes enable Radial Blur Enable.
That’s all we are sharing today in Resident Evil 4 How to Remove annoying Blue Tint, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Fan4eG
- Resident Evil 4 How to enable DLSS instead of FSR
- Resident Evil 4 Remake How to Use DLSS 2 & DLSS 3
- Resident Evil 4 How to Fix Crashing After Logo
- Resident Evil 4 How to Fix Sorry Something Went Wrong Error
- Resident Evil 4 Mercenaries DLC for Family Sharing