For Prison Simulator players, if you are having problems to figure out how to defuse a bomb in Prison Simulator, this guide will help you out.
The bomb has many interactable components, but the ones that matter are the square area to the left of the on/off switch and the rectangle area underneath the dynamite sticks.
Each area will randomly spawn one of 8 unique puzzles
To defuse the bomb, you must flip the on/off switch before the timer runs out. Removing the batteries will only make the timer go faster.
The switch will only activate if you first solve the lower “square” riddle, then the top “rectangle” riddle
- Switching lights
- The objective of this puzzle is to turn on all the lights at once. Clicking on any of the buttons changes the state of it’s neighbours to the opposide.
- Pin Code
- There is a hint above the digital display. The shape of the red lines corresponds to the grid between the numrical buttons. Look for numbers framed by the same shape as in the hint.
- Slide Blocks
- Position the blue blocks so that there is a clear straight path from the key to the keyhole, then click the key. You may only move each block once, but you can press “reset” to revert all your moves anytime
- Flower Puzzle
This puzzle consists of a scrambled image, that you need to put back together. You can swap the position of each tile with it’s neighbour by clicking on it first, and then the field you wish to place it in. The final result will look like a flower. Start by finding the center of the flower, then move it to it’s right position. Then the top left corner, top, top right etc. Eventually all pieces should fit together
- Rotating Wires
- The objective of this puzzle is to create a path beween “A” and “B” from the red wires by rotating the cube modules.
- Select an icon on left and then the one on the right that represents it’s opposite
- Memory Test
- Press the green “play” button to start a sequence of lights. Your task is to repeat the sequence in the exact same order. The symbols underneath the lights are there to help you memorize the sequence
- Rotating Rings
- Rotate the metal rings until the symbols align with the image and arrow at the center of each wheel
Grand Finale bomb locations
- In the storage room – on the floor next to the gas cylinders
- Between the trash bins to the left of the entrance
- Leaning against a white cabinet, to the right of the entrance
- Prison Simulator Collectible Locations Guide
- Prison Simulator Plot Item Locations, Pin Codes and Passwords
- Prison Simulator Complete Collectible Locations Guide
- Prison Simulator Cookie Monster Achievement Guide