For Persona 5 Strikers players, this guide is about how to fix the dreaded black screen & infinite loading.
1. Right click on Desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel
2. On the left, hit Manage 3D settings
3. You will have 2 tabs in the middle, select Program Settings
4. Select Persona 5 Strikers from the drop down menu (it might be called game.exe with the P5S icon)
5. Go through every single setting, and select “application controlled” if there’s an option for it
6. Hit apply at the bottom of the screen
Here’s how my settings look.
That’s it, it’s worked for me and a bunch of friends, hopefully it works for you too. Cheers.
- Persona 5 Strikers How to Fix Black Screen
- Persona 5 Strikers How to Fix Anti-Aliasing
- Persona 5 Strikers How to Fix Ultrawide Issue
- Persona 5 Strikers 100% Achievements Guide
- Persona 5 Strikers Farming BOND EXP with Metatron Sidequest (Post Game)